1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ANSON MCCADE - a good HR agency?

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by kvakal, Jan 12, 2009.

1. kvakal

kvakal Bit Poster

Found some jobs from this agency so a bit wondering weather it is reliable company or not. Do someone have any experience?

Certifications: IBM CATE, Sun NA, EMC ALL, VCP
  2. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

This is a Technical forum for people working towards technical certifications. For HR jobs you'll need to ask on a personnel forum somewhere (if such a thing exists)

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  3. kvakal

kvakal Bit Poster

if I am not mistaken this particular forum( Employment and Jobs) is dedicated to Employment and Jobs :)
    To be not been confused by my 1st post - i am seeking an IT job, and this agency is offering a lot of IT positions in other IT companies. Do you know that there is such a thing as recruitment agency? Just wondering that jobs offered by this company is not a fake

4. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Yep. IT jobs - not HR jobs!

5. Alex Wright

Alex Wright Megabyte Poster

Contact them directly and find out! Also, have a search on Google. If the company's legit, I'd imagine that they would have had a considerable sum of reviews from clients they've worked with over the years.

Certifications: 70-680 Configuring Windows 7
    WIP: 70-642
  6. kvakal

kvakal Bit Poster

sorry, reread my previous post.

7. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

First up, you edited your original post - which made no mention of the fact that the agency you were referring to offers IT jobs

Secondly, less of the sarcasm. I know full well that there are "such a thing" as recruitment companies - I get all my jobs through them.

Wind your neck in.