An FYI on a Trainer Role

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by The Zig, Aug 1, 2013.

1. The Zig

The Zig Kilobyte Poster

Just an FYI. I'm an IT trainer and I've been around here a while. The company I train for are looking for an extra trainer. It's just going through word of mouth though. There's no scope for advertising, no agents or anything. And just to be totally explicit, I'm certainly not an agent nor being paid anything for this - I'm just seeing on the one hand a bunch of good people looking for a good trainer, and on the other hand, good folk looking for good work. Simple as.

It'll be East London based. Right now, it looks like it'll be a Junior-ish IT trainer role. It'll largely involve training 16-24 year olds in IT tech and user skills. Technical skills and certifications are great, training/teaching skills are probably more important. We're comfortable to grow and develop someone's techie skills, but whoever joins us will need to hit the ground running with class management. Will also require CRB checks, due to the age group...

If it sounds like something you could do, PM me with a quick outline and I'll give you contacts for the person to talk to.

Certifications: A+; Network+; Security+, CTT+; MCDST; 4 x MTA (Networking, OS, Security & Server); MCITP - Enterprise Desktop Support; MCITP - Enterprise Desktop Administrator; MCITP - Server Administrator; MCSA - Server 2008; MCT; IOSH; CCENT
    WIP: CCNA; Server 2012; LPIC; JNCIA?