1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

afordabletrainingonline.com

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Fido, Dec 11, 2005.

1. Fido

Fido New Member

Greetings,
    just wondered if anyone has had experience of this training company (part of Watford Electronics).
    They use a different aproach that you do not pay for courses, just time. And as there is a special offer I can get a 1 year crack at an MCSE for £997, and then they dropped the VATwhen I asked for written details (and get an Ipod thrown in too). It sounds almost too good but then good deals often are...

WIP: MCSE
  2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

They seem to be quoting the usual hefty prices as far as I can see, fido - did you click on the Course Catalog (US sp ? British co ? ) eg MCSE - £1697 for 12 months for the full 7 modules. Think you could achieve that ? Doubt if anyone here could :blink

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

It can be done in a year but you need to be a darn sight more experienced and smarter than me.

It took me three years and to be honest nobody I was in contact with at the time did it any quicker. Most fell by the wayside.

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)