Action Pack Subscribers to take test

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by simongrahamuk, Nov 27, 2007.

1. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Got this in my email today:

https://partner.microsoft.com/UK/40016455

2. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Yes i noticed that the action pack was going that way a couple of months ago. Not entirely sure what you need to do to get partner membership (i got technet direct myself) but proberbly something along the lines of "Do you like cakes" Y/N welcome partner!

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  3. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Just wondering what the point is though. I've known for a little while about the changes, meaning you now have to take a couple of online course per year.

What I don't quite understand though, is this part,

Does this mean that I should get a new welcome kit each year (as it clearly states here)?:scratch

BTW (sorry to hijack the thread a little) is anyone else disappointed about all the beta stuff that seems to appear more and more now?

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Nah, the beta stuff is fine. What I *am* disappointed with is the lack of a full version of Windows Vista Business or, better yet, Ultimate (how can a business support "Home User" features that aren't included in Business without a Vista version that has those features?). Fine, they give you an upgrade version... but what about those folks that don't have an unused XP or 2000 key lying around? :dry To be honest, that's probably the deal breaker for me renewing my Action Pack next year... I'll go with TechNet Plus Direct instead.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!