1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A+ vouchers

Discussion in 'A+' started by PC, Jun 19, 2009.

1. PC

PC New Member

Hi again

Can anyone tell me if you can buy the A+ vouchers from total seminar or is it only for America.

PC

2. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

I know that GBL recommends http://www.gracetechsolutions.com/.

They're applicable for UK A+ exam.

Give it a look :)

Hope this helps.

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  3. tysfoot

tysfoot Byte Poster

Hi, im about to book my 601 and 602 vocuhers from grace tech solutions but i wanted to know if £111 is inclusive of VAT

I was going to buy from VUE website as they were only 4 quid more but when i got to the checkout they slapped the VAT on and it ended upcosting £131

To those who have sat there A+ exams, where did you buy your voucher from and how much did you pay for them ?

I also came across a website called supervouchers but realised at the last minute they dont do international vouchers, but it does say they do on there homepage, close call :biggrin

Certifications: A+
    WIP: MCDST, N+
  4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

You don't get charged VAT from gracetech. When I bought the two vouchers they were £111 each with a £3 discount so cost £107 each. Just make sure you buy the international ones.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  5. soundian

soundian Gigabyte Poster

Apart from the dubious maths, a few months ago it was £110 each for those vouchers for me.

A small difference but I think I've proved that GBL can't do basic arithmetic at 10.42 on a Friday night.

Certifications: A+, N+,MCDST,MCTS(680), MCP(270, 271, 272), ITILv3F, CCENT
    WIP: Knuckling down at my new job
  6. greenbrucelee

Yeah sorry they were £110 each with the £3 discount.

7. tysfoot

tysfoot Byte Poster

Ive got my vouchers from gracetech but before i proceed to retrieve them there is an offer for a practice exam for only $39 should have been $129, was wondering if any of you guys have tried and tested the practice exam questions from gracetech

Certifications: A+
    WIP: MCDST, N+
  8. greenbrucelee

I never tried them as I bought the most recommended ones from Transcender and Preplogic if only the Boson exam were out then I would have bought them instead of the Preplogic or Transcender ones.

9. L1ONE

L1ONE Bit Poster

I done my 220-601 exam yesterday, and i ordered with Gracetechsolutions, it cost me £111, and at first i thought i had been ripped off, because every time i tried to access the voucher number i was greeted with an error. I emailed their support and they immediately sorted it out for me, and I have no passed the 601, and will be using them again to pass my 602. Altogether its a great saving.

Certifications: CompTIA A+, MCDST, MCP
    WIP: N+ maybe.