1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A+ Vouchers include VAT?

Discussion in 'A+' started by JAG32, May 22, 2007.

1. JAG32

JAG32 Bit Poster

Hi guys

I've just bought my A+ International vouchers from www.getcertify4less.com and they are for use with Pearson VUE.

I was just checking out their registration based website for booking the exams and their prices for the exams include a VAT charge.

I was wondering if anyone here has used these vouchers with Pearson and whether the vouchers I have purchased have VAT covered?

I'm assuming they will but I don't want to enter my voucher code to see that I still have a VAT charge to pay. I take it you only pay this VAT charge if you are paying for your exams through Pearson directly.

2. Fanatical

Fanatical Byte Poster

The voucher entitles you to one FREE exam so you pay VAT equal to 17.5% of free when you book them up. When you enter the code you end up with absolutley nothing to pay....

Certifications: A+, MCDST
    WIP: MCITP: SA
  3. JAG32

JAG32 Bit Poster

Nice one. I thought that was the case that the voucher included everything but best to check :D

I'm so glad I ended up buying the vouchers online. To pay for 2 vouchers through VUE with VAT totals just over £250.00 which I think is way too expensive for the A+.

4. MattW

MattW Bit Poster

Hi

Thanks for this post as I hadn't really looked into the voucher thing yet as I am not quite ready for the exams but it certainly seems like a good deal from these folks - works out at about £67 with the current exchange rates !

Certifications: None - YET !
    WIP: A+
  5. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Just make sure you've bought a voucher good for the UK.

It adds to the cost if you have to go to Nigeria to sit the exam.

8)

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  6. Fanatical

Fanatical Byte Poster

Yeah, it's the international vouchers for all us Uk/Europe-ites. There's no way you should book the exams without them becuase they basical cut about £80-£90 quid off of the price and thinking about it also cuts off the VAT as well so yo actually save even more!

Certifications: A+, MCDST
    WIP: MCITP: SA