1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A+ Members Price per Exam

Discussion in 'A+' started by zimbo, Nov 7, 2005.

1. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

Hi im just about to book the exam for A+ core and wanted to know if someone has an idea the price for Comptia members A+ per exam?
    My test centre is prometric and im lucky that i got mate that works there so ill get a voucher as a member so just wondering the price...

Thanks! :biggrin

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  2. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Hi hope this helps:

You can find all prices at www.prometric.com

Go:

Menu: Test Takers
    Schedule a test
    Select your Testing System (e.g. Microsoft, CISCO etc)
    Select your region
    Press 'Next'
    Schedule a test
    Press 'Next' two times
    Select a test

For Cyprus it came to £105.00 (GBP), not sure if you have to add your country's tax to that or not. According to XE £105.00 (GBP) is currently 89.0228 (CYP).

Hope this helps

-Ken

p.s. (should really read the whole thing before typing anything) Not sure for the corp members, but ITPro members get a 25% discount voucher for 1 exam when they join. Therefore I can only assume that after the first discounted exam they pay full price. If I'm wrong someone will come and correct me. :cry:

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  3. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

thats nonmember pricing again cause i was ready to schedule the exam like that... thanks anyway for trying! :biggrin

4. wagnerk

Sorry, you answered before I could edit my last thread. Hope the previous thread helps :)

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
  5. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

hmmm here we go US$125 for outside the US so thats 60 cypriot quid to me!! :biggrin
    That saves me a nice 30 quid an exam...
    MORAL of story become friend with comptia members!

6. wagnerk

Moral of story taken...

Good luck, let everyone know the outcome of the exam. :biggrin