9/11 Faker

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by kat731, Sep 12, 2008.

1. kat731
    Honorary Member

kat731 Megabyte Poster

Hi all,

anyone see C4s 9/11 Faker last night?

Tanya head! Strange woman, why do that?
    They do say theres more out than in!!

Kat

Certifications: BA (Hons), A+
    WIP: 70-685 77-884
  2. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Yes I saw that, it was odd certainly. Its a shame really as but then how many other people are like that not just at 9/11 but all around the world. Im sure loads of people go missing especially when there are tax and other such issues for the person arise.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  3. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

I'm not a shrink, maybe she's one of those people that craves a lot of attention and like being in the limelight and feel depressed because they're not the centre of attention, so it looks like she grasped the opportunity to get that attention. Pity she chose one of the most high profile, emotionally charged events of the 21st century to do it.

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  4. mickaveli2001

mickaveli2001 Byte Poster

A lot of people are going to use the 9/11 topic to gain wealth, and use it for as much as they can for their own greed. They say greed was the motivation behind it, but anyone doing this clearly has no regard for human life, when human life was ended in the most unprovoked and wicked manner seen in the last 25 years. I just don't see how any rational human being can exploit that? It's not as if 9/11 is over, because there are still innocent people dying, and still familys getting ripped apart as the war goes on

Certifications: NC Communication/Computing
    WIP: A+