702 Tommorrow

Discussion in 'A+' started by devin_93, Dec 15, 2011.

1. devin_93

devin_93 New Member

Hey guys im sitting my 702 A+ tomorrow, im feeling fairly confident but i would like to know who's sat it recently and what came up, my weakest area is cmd switches, however if there are like 3 questions on it i wont stress to much, so ye my question is simply whats coming up commonly and what makes up the bulk of the 702 exam?

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+
  2. soundian

soundian Gigabyte Poster

Nobody is allowed to tell you because we all signed NDA's.
    They're also taken from a pool of questions so it's unlikely you'll have the same set of questions as anyone else.
    However, if your only real weak spot is switches then you don't have too much to worry about. This is an entry level cert so you won't be expected to be a command line guru. I'd make sure you had the network ones nailed though, ipconfig, ping, tracert, pathping etc because these are essential for network troubleshooting. Outside of the networking ones I'd be surprised if you got more than one or two.

Certifications: A+, N+,MCDST,MCTS(680), MCP(270, 271, 272), ITILv3F, CCENT
    WIP: Knuckling down at my new job
  3. devin_93

devin_93 New Member

Ok thanks, i already know and use those so shouldn't be a problem.

But wait, seriously, you cant tell me what came up on your exam O.o, thats quite bizzare but fair enough

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+