1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

70-647 enterprise

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 Exams' started by l4ter, May 22, 2013.

1. l4ter

l4ter Nibble Poster

Is it just me doing this exam, i'm struggling with the material and will have 2 months before I wont be able to take the exam (trying to prepare myself for 70-643 before moving on to my final exam - I have already done 70-680 - windows 7 OS)

Certifications: BSc Computing, A+, N+, MCITP Enterprise
    WIP: none ATM but boy have I earned it!!!
  2. BigG

BigG Nibble Poster

had a quick look the 70-647, it builds on the server administrator exams (70-640, 642 & 646). If you haven't got them I think that it may be quite a step to take.

G

Certifications: BSc, Prince2 Practitioner, MCSA Win7, MCSA 2008
    WIP: Vmware, ITILv3 on the back burner
  3. l4ter

l4ter Nibble Poster

haven't got 70-646 as i went straight to enterprise, Although i do have 70-640 & 70 -642 managed to get a 3 day trial of some online videos - wish me luck! is there anyone else doing this one:

(70-647) ???

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  4. BigG

BigG Nibble Poster

Good luck - let me know what it was like :)

G

Certifications: BSc, Prince2 Practitioner, MCSA Win7, MCSA 2008
    WIP: Vmware, ITILv3 on the back burner
  5. l4ter

l4ter Nibble Poster

Well worth it, alot to cram in in 3 days but with the help of Google+ and hangouts on air (where you can record your desktop - I'm saying no more!!!) took a week of solid review of all the 20 videos (8.5 hrs worth of footage) no time to rest on my lorrels - exam prep time - (which will probably take me about a week).

My research has revealed that the are potentially 57 questions in total with about 30 questions in the form of testlets {case studies}

No I have not violated the NDA because I haven't take the exam.

Clearly this is a very different exam to any of the other previous type of Microsoft exam I have taken.

If anyone else has some other helpful advise I would love to hear it and definitely share it (caring is sharing!)