1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

70-646 exam

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 Exams' started by Sonicimage, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Sonicimage

Sonicimage Bit Poster

To all working guys,

Could anyone, please, give an advice how and when to study when you work full-time?
    I personally find it very hard to find time, taking into account I can't study at night (want to sleep!), Saturday half day also working, Sunday alone is not enough.

I'm currently preparing for 70-646 exam (my last one). Watched Trainsignal videos, and now practising questions. But it's moving so slowly. I passed three exams before, when I wasn't working yet, so, took me a month or two to prepare for each exam. Now don't know when I get ready for this one.

Anyone who works full-time, please, share your experience in preparing for exams, will be grateful!

Certifications: Bachelor of Art; City & Guilds Diploma in ICT Systems Level 2 & 3; MCTS: Active Directory; MCTS: Network Infrastructure; MCTS: Windows 7, Configuring; MCSA: Server 2008; CCENT; CCNA; MCSE: Server 2012
    WIP: MCSE: Server Infrastructure
  2. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster Forum Leader

Hi,

It all depends on what your schedule is like. Personally I study on the way to work and back.. that's 1h30 min commute per day. Also sometimes when I have time on the weekend, I'll try and lab a little.

Regardless of the method, there's always a way to find the time you need, you just need to see what works for you.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA