70-640... passed

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by Pseudonym, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Pseudonym

Pseudonym Kilobyte Poster

Well, well, well.

After a long ass time studying I passed, 3rd time (with the booster pack) with an 815. I was actually planning on rescheduling cause I didn't feel ready, but missed the 24 hour deadline. Glad I didn't! Feel like that was a big one for me, and a big weight off my shoulders.

Btw, sorry to anyone who I was mid conversation with in threads and then just disappeared. I have a habit of doing that. I'm looking at you Jaron78.

2. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Congrats mate! you did well! Always nice hearing about people who didnt give up and kept going, very inspirational. Whats next?

3. Pseudonym

Cheers Juelz. I actually failed 6 straight MS exams in a row. (685 4 times and then 640 twice) Really had to re-evaluate my exam preparation techniques. (Although I still maintain that 640/642 should be prerequisites for 685).

I'm going for the 642, then the 646, then finally go and smash the 685 out of the park. Also looking at the 686, as long as they don't retire it.

:)

4. Nyx

Nyx Byte Poster

Congrats, I managed to pass on second go. Booster packs are awesome, I didn't really worry I'll fail (probably would after 3rd fail). Good luck with the others, best advice is to keep going, if it's not your daily bread you will forget lots quickly. At least I did...

5. Pseudonym

Thanks mate. Yeah I've already started on the 642. Thankfully I'm already familiar with a lot of the material on here. I was basically starting from zero with the 640. It was ouch.