1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

70-316 ... HELP !!!

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by mettaNetz, May 30, 2008.

1. mettaNetz

mettaNetz New Member

I have been trying to complete this 70-316 for several years, each time I reach half way through the material with the PrepLogic Training Guide my life finds a way to interrupt my progress. This time I have reached chapter 10, four more to go, then I have the Exam Cram guide to go through and MS Press books.

I want to know what the concenus is on the quality of PrepLogic Training Guides - I like the way it works through each topic with loads of examples unlike the MS Press books that seem to be just a listing of features.

Also, I have read another forum post where someone was saying that the MeasureUp prep tests were much harder than the MS prep tests - is that the case?

Any advice welcome...

Also, I am planning to attempt completing 70-315 before March 2009 when it (and 70-316) become defunct,,, then to start the new cert route with 70-536 ... any advice on this would be much appreciated.

Finally... what chance is there of finding IT work with just 70-316 and about 7 years experience with VBv6/Sybase development/Merchant Bank Back-Office?

Many thanks.
    Certifications: 70-316, 70-315, 70-536
    WIP: 70-316