1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

70-297

Discussion in 'Active Directory Exams' started by Luddym, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Luddym

Luddym Megabyte Poster

I've finally booked my 70-297 for Friday, though I'm seriously not looking forward to it.

I sat the course a couple of weeks ago and as time passes, I know that if I don't strike now, there's a serious chance I never will.

Any tips for this one 'without breaking the NDA'? :D

Certifications: VCP,A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: Christmas Drunkard
  2. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

I'm sure that a person with your expertise and knowledge will not need any tips :D

Good luck, let us know how you get on!

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  3. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

The format of the exam is different from other MS exams so be prepared.

Basically you have a case study with some questions (usually 5 to 6 questions) and then you have to move onto the next case study, nice! :blink

Best of luck! :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Exchange 2007\2010
  4. Luddym

Luddym Megabyte Poster

I can't believe how much of a beast this was. I didn't realise there would be so many case studies.

Thankfully I'd attended a course a week or two ago, so managed a pass.

5. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Congrats mate :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Exchange 2007\2010
  6. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

Hey gratz mate! better than I managed :)

Was that the last one???

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  7. Luddym

Luddym Megabyte Poster

Thanks man.

Unfortunately I've still got my elective to take care of, but as I always planned to take my Vista exam next that takes care of the elective. (Until I do my MCSE:M of course, wouldn't feel right using the Vista client exam as the elective for good.) Though at least give me some time to do my upgrade exams for 2008. :)

8. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Well done and congratulations!

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5