1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

70-291 I beat you!

Discussion in 'Network Infrastructure' started by Mikeyboy, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Mikeyboy

Mikeyboy Kilobyte Poster

Well by the looks of the recent posts, looks like I am the latest in a series of people to beat the dreaded 291 today :D

scored 970, pretty damn pleased, only thing i must have got things wrong on was the RRAS stuff, but well I dont really care about that, it's not used at all where I am currently but good to have the foundations there if I need to use it!

I am now offically an MCSA :biggrin (unless I've missed something), been studying for this for a LOOONG time (started about July) as I feared it's reputation... didn't really struggle with it any more than any other cert I have done though. Probably gonna leave the MS ones for a while and head down the VMware route next, although I may consider updating my MCSA to 2008 if that is easy / quick enough...

pat on the back to me :twisted:

Certifications: VCP,MCSA, MCP, MCDST, MCITP, MCTS, A+, N+
  2. Deadhead

Deadhead Bit Poster

Congratz mate! Im busy doing my 70-291 to get my MCSA out the way too. How did you find it overall? by your score not as daunting as most people find it?

Certifications: A+, MCDST, MCSA
    WIP: 70-642
  3. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Congrats:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  4. dales

dales Gigabyte Poster

Congrats on the pass MikeyBoy and a great score for the 291!

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  5. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

I passed the 291 just before Christmas - its a good feeling :)
    Well done!

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293
  6. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Congrats mate 8)

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  7. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Congrats :)

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Exchange 2007\2010