70-272 pass! yipee

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Gavbam, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Gavbam

Gavbam Bit Poster

Guys anyone sitting the above exam soon and needs any advice let me know i did it yesterday and gained a 945 (well pleased).
    I have practiced doing the ****** Q&A and geewhizz i thought they had wrote the exams! The questions where exactly how they had wrote them!
    50 questions and used all but 3 mins of my allocated time (Inc checking them twice lol).

Gavin :biggrin

EDIT SG: Remove reference to site.

Certifications: CompTIA A+,MCP,MCDST
    WIP: 270,290
  2. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

k gavin you not greek so lets get something straight.... what you been using is called braindumps. They are illegal are is cheating. Why you ask.... well you seen all the questions before hand so whats the point in testing you if you already what they going to ask you?:x 5 exams in 6 months is pretty possible this way but i advise you stop because you hurting me too and the rest of the world by again gaining your certifications by cheating as you are devaluing the certfication.

@mods that post needs some modifying!8)

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  3. d-Faktor
    Honorary Member

d-Faktor R.I.P - gone but never forgotten.

so basically you cheated. you'll find little sympathy for that on these forums.

4. Gavbam

Gavbam Bit Poster

Are you frickking serious guys cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have used 1 lot of Q&A as they were mentioned to me by a bloody examiner.

Why do *******, ****** & *****exist? I have spoken to PearsonVue on this matter ages back and they say that the Q&A are only guides to exams.

If your not happy with my coments so be it!

EDIT SG: Remove Braindump reference sites.

5. d-Faktor
    Honorary Member

the q&a's that you used are actual questions from actual exams. this is cheating. it is not permitted by microsoft (they can and will revoke your cert if they find out), it is frowned upon by the community here, and it is not helping you, because usually cheating is not the same as learning, which will manifest itself when you have to apply your "knowledge" in real life.
    and your examiner should be fired on the spot for allowing you to do something illegal and immoral.

6. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

Do you know this "examiner"?

7. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

d here in cyprus there is a big problem with braindumps. Very few training providers and *90%* provide braindumps as people dont accept not passing its one of the reason im self studying. Tk's and the above mentioned are not new.. they all over this place! :x :x

8. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

err i hope you not implying anything there cheeky!:biggrin

9. Mr.Cheeks

what i was going to say was only if the geezer knew the examinator then perhaps thats why he recommended using BDs (cuz examiners should know the ruiles anyway, can will lose their job)but as you said that there are all over the Cyprus then, its irrelevant..

if you know what i mean?

10. d-Faktor
    Honorary Member

oh, i'm sure it's a problem in some places. i believe that in certain asian regions it's even worse. but that doesn't make it right, and people should be aware of a) what they are actually doing, and b) what the consequences are. if they don't hear it from their examiner, then let them hear it from an angry community. i'm so fed up explaining to people that braindumps are "bad". my tolerance level is very low at the moment.

11. Gavbam

Gavbam Bit Poster

Guys:
    1. I aint no cheat!
    2. If i knew these things were illegal in the IT world i would not have used them! Sometimes being in another country things are accepted, being that i am not from here i wasnt to know!

And as for not knowing how to apply my knowledge I mustnt be doing too bad seeing that i have one of the best paid jobs in Cyprus.

12. Mr.Cheeks

I haven't done any cert exams yet, but there is the non disclosure agreement you meant to have signed... so did it not tick then?

13. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

to cheek and d: like gav said we been here a while on cf. If we like our forum braindump free its up to us (us inlcudes the 3 of us!!!) to keep it that way. I know d its a pain everytime - i think the mods are tired of pming to say edit this and edit this quick because of braindumps - BUT i like this place and want it braindump free so ill slouch my nagging to anyone who tries to post those links here!:biggrin

14. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

you see what i meant by the market in cyprus is in shatters.. i dont blame this guy for braindumps because they want every cert under the sun in this place to get a job - and the real sad part if IT jobs are very very scarce! They want one guy to know and do everything! he must know VB.net and have an MCSE is one add i saw.. and know SQL and Oracle certification.. and ERP software skills and the list goes on and on...

Edit: it doesnt suprise me to hear the testing centre said they ok.. the prometric one i go to hand TK's out because they a provider too!

15. d-Faktor
    Honorary Member

whether you knew what you were doing or not, whether it is common practice in your country or not, whether your examiner put you up to it or not, at the end of the day you had a huge and unfair advantage over other people trying to pass the same exam, simply because you knew the questions beforehand. how do you suggest we call it?

that's a tired argument. i've met people that have braindumped their way into very lush jobs. that doesn't mean they have the knowledge.

look, do what you have to do. just know that if you use braindumps you can loose your certs (believe me, i've seen it happen), loose your job (again, seen it happen), and is not accepted by the crew and members here at certforums. you said you didn't know. well, now you do. whatever you decide to do with that info is up to you.

16. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

Gav what i hope you not taking this as we trying to get rid of you... i for one would like you to stay being in cyprus too! Just take what you learnt today and apply it to your studying. It will take alot longer now to study but its not too late to change and get rid of braindumps. Stay on this site because im also working on MCSA and MCDST and ill be very willing to help you.

17. Gavbam

Gavbam Bit Poster

Guys i NOW understand that some people are angry at these so called cheat sheets braindumps whatever you call it,
    My apologies if i have upset people.

Matter closed (for me anyway)

Nice weather where having Zimbo! lol :biggrin

18. riaz.hasan

riaz.hasan Kilobyte Poster

well u see, u knew the questions before giving the exam, uhhh i think thats cheating, but i guess u didnt know that wot u used was braindump, i hope u just learn from this and use the correct way of learning and giving the exam, most of the ppl here study for month to give hard exams...it might take them time to do it but at the end of the day they do learn...braindumps r material that give u exam questions and solutions i guess, i havent looked at them but i have heard thats wot they do, u cant learn from just questions, u need to know the logic behind why things happen the way they do...my opinion, just learn from yr discovering that they r braindumps and try hard to pass the exam the real and legal way

Certifications: Degree, A+, HDA, MCP(270 finally!!)
    WIP: MCDST, MCSA2k3
  19. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

yeah very nice... im heading to ayia napa early next week to catch some sun before i head out to the uk!8) 8)

cold beers are just made for this weather...

20. Gavbam

Gavbam Bit Poster

was in Ayia last week , full of lager fuelled brits talking shi* about how they where going to come out here to live but decided not to because of the foreign food! lol.

There's one good thing about holiday season Zimbo, it keeps the tourists to the sandy shores and all the villages free from trouble.
    Off to Troodos tomorrow for the weekend, nice and cool and great for the kids on their bikes.

I think earlier i must of upset the forum but how was i to know? There's one thing i know, your right in saying that Cyprus wants the most qual's for jobs and they pay very little for their demands.

Cytanet has the strong hold for ISP's and the majority of IT work is for cytanet servers.

regards
    Gav