1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

70-271

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by kat731, May 9, 2007.

1. kat731
    Honorary Member

kat731 Megabyte Poster

Hi all,

was my 1st day of 3 day course in London for the above.
    Was informative and enjoyable, instructor races through it a bit... but suppose he has to due to time. Course is good but being a sardine on the northern line isnt!!!!:biggrin

He He...

Kat

Certifications: BA (Hons), A+
    WIP: 70-685 77-884
  2. kat731
    Honorary Member

kat731 Megabyte Poster

Finished, but hey, i really dont think i could pass the exam from this course, wether its meant for you to do so i couldnt comment, but it was a good insight and reinforcement of knowledge.
    Plus there were some nice birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dry

Kat

Certifications: BA (Hons), A+
    WIP: 70-685 77-884
  3. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

I occasionally teach MS courses at our local tech. The time frames that we have to teach the courses in are cr*p, but those are the times actually set by MS. About 50% we actually end up adding a day or 2 on the end of the course for free (eg I don't get paid for those extra free days).

But the actual MS courses are good, that for sure. I guess that's the difference between the course that runs with the private training company vs MS academies in colleges, I haven't seen any cute birds on our courses :lol:

-ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip