1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

70 - 270 studying materials

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by dom73, Dec 10, 2004.

1. dom73

dom73 Bit Poster

I am looking for good materials for this exam, or interactive cd to study and learn from, can you guys help with it, what to choose thx 4 help in advance.
  2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi Dom,

I've not actually taken that exam, but for the 70-210, I used the MSPress book, a CBT provided by my provider, plus some Cramsessions guides. That coupled with as much free stuff as I could find on the net, saw me through.

You will certainly hear debate about which book is best as a main text. Whilst I agree that MSPress is dry to say the least, I believe it was the best for me. Others will swear Sybex is better for them - personally, I don't think it has enough basic content for the exam, but that is my opinion only.

Read around here mate - there are many useful links, tips and advice on here - I couldn't possibly list them all in one post, so kick back and look around.

Most of all, good luck with your studies - keep us up to date if you can.
    Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I suppose you could always start here

I usually recommend more than one study guide when preparing for an exam. No matter how well written a book is, it will always miss something.
    Certifications: A+ and Network+