70-270 exam environment

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by sangstar, Feb 28, 2008.

1. sangstar

sangstar Bit Poster

Hi everyone,
    this is my first post here.

I will be taking my 70-270 xp pro exam on saturday morning, i just want to know what the exam environment is like, is everyone in the same room, different booths?
    When i read my questions i need to do it out loud so i cant properly understand them, will this be a problem,as i dont know what the exam environment is like.

Certifications: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional (70-270), Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment (70-290), Configuring Microsoft Windows Vista Client (70-620), CCNA
    WIP: CCNP, MCSA: Server 2012
  2. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Hi and welcome to CF!

Every exam I've taken so far has been in a room of small semi-booths - i.e. open at the back. And silence has always been the rule. Better get into the habit of reading the questions under your breath!

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  3. sangstar

sangstar Bit Poster

thanks, and bleep!!!
    yeh im sitting here doing mock exams via *BrainDump* engine reading in my head, going to do a transcender timed exam now, get my self ready for saturday!

Certifications: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional (70-270), Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment (70-290), Configuring Microsoft Windows Vista Client (70-620), CCNA
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

All well and good... but AT is a braindump. :dry

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

sangstar

edited your post as it contained a reference to a braindump. Read our policy on these and check out www.certguard.com to see if any other material you use is one as well. It's better to be properly qualified rather than cheating

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  6. Ence

Ence Kilobyte Poster

:ohmy a Troll

If your in the room alone then I seen no problem in reading question out loud, But as other said your not always going to be alone.

7. sangstar

sangstar Bit Poster

oh sorry, i, just using as many test engines as possible, because using the same test engine i find im remembering answers.
    ive completed the microsoft handbook, and the sybex textbook for xp pro to read on the theory but applying it to real world questions is what im after, as we were told by our tutor thats what microsoft questions are like, the ms readiness is more theory than real world question, except for the old question about librarians, teachers etc and permissions.