1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

220-702 mock test

Discussion in 'A+' started by shadowwebs, Mar 16, 2012.

1. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

just done a mock test for the 220-702 and only got 69%, am I rubbish? as right this second I am feeling rubbish... out of the score, only 48% on the hardware section, the OS, Networking, Security I passed on but Hardware brought me down and I havent even studied the OS, Networking or Security parts yet.

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  2. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

You'll get it mate, just keep reading and letting yourself take it in.

Remember to use more than 1 source and take notes if you find it hard to stay focused.

8) Don't sweat it just now, got a few weeks before you need to start panicing
    Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010
  3. chrisleech

chrisleech Bit Poster

Nothing wrong with that matey, i was getting similar scores, it's just a case of keeping revising. If you haven't studied certain sections then i'd say that's pretty good! At my study area i have literally printed off notes i've typed. They're stuck all over my wall near where i study so i see them all the time...