1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 week till my exam

Discussion in 'A+' started by shadowwebs, Feb 25, 2012.

1. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

Guys,

I have only 1 week till my A+ 220-701 exam, this is the first ever exam I have taken since GCSE level, so that was some 15 years ago... as you can imagine I am feeling nervous just about the exam environment again nevermind anything else.

Can anyone give me some kind of checklist or information on what I should really be doing in my final week before the exam which is a week on Monday.

Cheers

James

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  2. RichyV

RichyV Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

During the last fortnight before a booked exam I would tend to be using any practice tests I have available and use the results to show my weaker areas. I'd then go and re-read/re-watch videos on these areas to hopefully help boost my knowledge within them.

HTH.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
    Certifications: B.Sc.(Hons), MBCS. MCP (271,272), MCDST, MCTS (680), MCITP:EDST7, MCSA:WIN7, MCPS, MCNPS
    WIP: 70-686, then onto MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure via MCSA: Server 2012...
  3. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

Thanks for the tips, you don't happen to know of anywhere I can do free a+ practice tests do you?

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  4. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

CompTIA's own website.

Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010