1 Month to go!!

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by Jaron78, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

70-680 in One Month and really not confident at all.
    Professer Messer Videos will be watched religiousluy,
    MCTS will be read like the bible (Not that I am religious),
    Transcender Test's will be completed.

I am looking to stick around in the office late during the week (No distractions in the meeting rooms) and read up on the Tube in to work and the way home too.
    Work have given me a week off before the exam for study leave so not too bad there.

Averging the high 50's / low 60's so really think I am getting there, just getting very frustrated I think and needed to vent.

:)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  2. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

I started to study this cert some time ago, I started to read the Don Poulton book and looked at the Professor Messer videos but then for some reason I gave up and haven't gone back to it. I guess with Windows 8 being out and Windows 9 in the pipeline... to be fair, you have put a lot of work in so you deserve a decent result. good luck

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  3. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

Thanks Buddy, work are refunding me the exam fee and training material so really want to pass this first time.
    Got the 70-686 lined up next :(