1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 done X to go??(a+)

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by miflandia, Nov 19, 2009.

1. miflandia

miflandia Byte Poster

Hi.

I just passed the 220 - 602 this week.(601 a month ago:D)
    So, when i checked it on the comptia website i found they going to send the cerificate in e-mail.
    I thought i gona get a proper certificate for that money :oops:
    Anyway, i start the N+ soon so i hope with that i will get a proper job 8)

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  2. Trogdor

Trogdor Kilobyte Poster Gold Member

Congratulations on the pass! :thumbleft I knew that MS moved to electronic certificates recently, and I guess CompTIA has followed suit - all in the name of saving the planet and reducing costs. Are you taking a bit of time off, or are you diving straight in to the Network+?

Certifications: A+, Network+, Server+, PDI+, MCDST, HP APS Server, HP APS Desktop / Laptop
    WIP: ITIL, CCNA, MCSA, and BSc
  3. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Congrats:thumbleft

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  4. miflandia

miflandia Byte Poster

Thx
    I will order the Mike Meyers book for the N+ as well(a+ i used the All in one exam guide).
    When i get it I going to start straight away. I got a ****i job so i want to change as soon as possible.
    Well, about the email certificate...
    All the job applications online now, (even if you are an hgv driver) so i guess i can attach a .pdf or something certificate:)

5. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

The certificates from any of them don't look good anyway. I am not bothered about that though because if an employer really wants to check that I have passed I can show them online.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  6. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

You don't need to attach anything; your certification status can be verified electronically by the employer directly through CompTIA. :)

Congrats on the pass!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  7. miflandia

miflandia Byte Poster

Yes, that`s right.
    The real worry: I hope i can do a career change, because at the moment i doing something realy different.
    we will see:eek: