Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF AFTER READING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THEM, PRESS THE "I have read, and agree to abide by the CertForums rules. CHECK BOX; THEREUPON, YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THE SAID TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND TO FAITHFULLY COMPLY WITH THE SAME. However. if you have any questions about this Agreement, email email@example.com
1. Registration. Information required upon registration for each participant on certforums.com must be accurate and complete. You must update such information as needed in order to ensure that the information remains to be accurate and complete.
2. Use of Username and Password. certforums.com assumes that all activities made using your username and password are authorised by you.
3. Posting of Messages. Upon registration certforums.com allows you to post a message (including without limitation text, data, photos, graphics, music, sounds and videos) in the Forum in a number of forms, such as your opinion about any of the topics in the Forum and comments to other people's messages. (the "Messages").
4. License. By participating in the certforums.com Forum, you agree that we shall have unlimited and irrevocable rights (including economic, moral and all other rights that may exist in such material) and license to use, display, publish or communicate to the public, permit others (including without limitation co-brand partners) to publish, the Messages, online and offline, for a fee or otherwise, in whole or in part, throughout the world and in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed without need of any notice, remuneration, compensation, royalties or attribution to you. Nothing herein, however ,shall permit certforums.com to use the name of the user, or the title of his work, or otherwise to make use of his reputation with respect to any version or adaptation of his Messages which, because of alterations therein, would substantially tend to injure his literary or artistic reputation; or to use the name of the user with respect to a Message he did not create or post.
5. User Conduct
a. You agree not to provide any Messages to the Forum that (a) infringes any third-party intellectual property or publicity/privacy rights, (b) is knowingly false, and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law or regulation, (c) contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information, and (d) promotes piracy.
b. As each forum is specifically tailored to address certain topics, you are responsible for initiating new threads in the correct forum. You should stay on-topic at all times. The appropriate content for each forum is described in detail on the Forum Homepage.
c. You agree not to post the same message in multiple forums without permission from the Administrator.
d. "Impersonation," or assuming the character of another member by copying his username and manner of writing, is not allowed.
e. "Flaming," or lashing out at other participants is strictly forbidden. Proper etiquette is required for participation at certforums.com.
f. "Spamming," or sending unsolicited electronic junk mail or junk newsgroup postings, in any form, is strictly forbidden.
g. "Trolling," or posting insulting or deliberately divisive threads/replies for the purpose of (1) harvesting retaliatory insults and flames, or (2) throwing off the balance of the forum, is also disallowed.
h. You agree not to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or “flood,” cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges.
i. You agree not to use the Forum to either advertise or promote commercial endeavours, which includes direct posts, as well as, active links to other sites on the Internet, without permission from the Administrator. All such requests for permission should be directed through the Administrative forum. You may, however, include URLs or active links to commercial sites, reasonable in number, only for the sole purpose of expanding on comments or providing additional information as part of regular forum interactions.
j. You agree that you will not incorporate any word in your name, Message ID or
custom user title that is defamatory, obscene or profane, or which violates any
trademark, service mark, or other proprietary/intellectual property rights of
any third party, including, without limitation, that of certforums.com.
6. Content Filtering.
a. certforums.com reserves the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in its sole opinion, violates any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
b. certforums.com may elect, at its sole discretion, to monitor some, all, or no areas of certforums.com for adherence to these terms and conditions or certforums.com rules and guidelines. Moderators of certforums.com control individual forums. Questions about a particular forum should be directed to the respective forum moderator.
c. Any user who feels that a Message is objectionable may request certforums.com to delete said Message by email through the above-mentioned address. Upon receipt of such a request, certforums.com will determine, in its sole opinion, if such deletion is necessary. If deemed necessary, certforums.com will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable period.
d. certforums.com does not endorse or recommend any of the opinions or ideas contributed by its users. However, certforums.com permits others to make judgments about your Messages.
e. certforums.com is not responsible for any and all Messages expressed in the Forum. certforums.com does not attempt to control or validate any comments or recommendations provided by the participants and is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Messages. Therefore, you bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the Messages.
f. Information contained in the Forum, including but not limited
to those relating to law or medicine or other fields, is not intended to
substitute for the advice or opinion of your own lawyer or physician or
professional adviser. You agree not to rely solely on any of the advise or
opinion expressed. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to
negligence, shall certforums.com be liable for any reliance on any such information,
nor shall certforums.com be liable for any direct, incidental, special,
consequential, indirect or punitive damages that result from the use of, or
inability to use, the information in certforums.com.
7. User Privacy.
a. certforums.com collects information during the registration process to operate the site ("Registration Information"). It collects non-personally identifiable information (often referred to as demographic information) such as: country, region or city, zip or postal code, gender, birth date and occupation.
b. Your Registration Information is used only for demographic statistics. keeps all of your Personal Information private and does not share it with any third parties. will not disclose your Personal Information unless acting under a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of certforums.com; (3) enforce the User Agreement; or (4) act to protect the interests of its members or others.
c. A special registration form during contests/promos may be used for the purpose of gathering demographic information from the contest/promo participants. This information can be shared with the contest/promo sponsors depending on certforums.com agreement with them.
d. certforums.com will not send you any unsolicited information, including e-mail, unless you choose otherwise. may also send periodic member letters to announce important service changes, new features, and technical issue updates.
e. If at any time you believe that has not adhered to these
principles, please notify us by e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use all reasonable efforts to promptly
determine and correct the problem. If you have questions about this policy,
please e-mail us at
8. Parental Supervision. certforums.com encourages parents to monitor their children who are under 13 years of age. While content is moderated to filter objectionable posts, some topics may still not be suitable for children.
9. Limitation of Use. certforums.com reserves the right to limit the use of Forum to any individual or group at any time.
10. No Warranty.
a. certforums.com disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material in the Forum.
b. certforums.com disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of Messages.
c. certforums.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material through certforums.com..
d. The certforums.com web site and services are provided "as is," and certforums.com and its co-brand partners expressly disclaim all warranties or conditions of any kind (whether express, implied or statutory), including without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, certforums.com does not promise or warrant to you that any aspect of the web site and system will work properly or will be available continuously.
11. No Liability. In no event shall certforums.com be liable to any party for any loss or damage, including but not limited to lost revenues or profits or special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (howsoever arising, including negligence) arising out of or in connection with the certforums.com website, its services or this Agreement.
12. Access Limits. Without the prior written consent of certforums.com , you may not (a) use any automated means to access the site or collect any information from the certforums.com website (including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts), or (b) frame the site, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages.
13. Services, Fees and Charges. certforums.com reserves the right to modify the services offered by certforums.com from time to time, with or without notice, including the right to terminate such services. certforums.com reserves the right to charge any fees for use or participation in the Forum. At present, however, certforums.com does not charge any fees for participation in the forum.
14. Amendments. certforums.com reserves the right to amend any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. Such amended terms and conditions shall be effective when posted at the certforums.com website.
15. Termination. certforums.com reserves the right to terminate your use of certforums.com. at anytime, with or without notice. Following termination, at its sole option, certforums.com may remove some or all of your Messages from the certforums.com website or leave it avail}able for public review, without need of notice or approval from you.
Terms of Service
We will make every effort to maintain server uptime. However, this service is not guaranteed to be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We monitor the service daily to help ensure uptime. Our hosting service backs up our databases on a daily basis, and we archive our databases to an offline system on a weekly basis. By using this service, you understand that we make no guarantee to availability of the service or any particular database.
CertForums.com is providing a venue for discussion. As such, all views expressed on this web site are solely the opinions of the individual author, and do not represent the opinions of CertForums.com or its administrators. Forum Moderators are not employees of CertForums.com, and their opinions are their own and do not represent the opinions of CertForums.com.
CertForums.com is not responsible for the opinions expressed on any forum. As such, no representation is made as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information contained on this web site. CertForums.com is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies. All information is provided "AS IS", without warranty of any kind. CertForums.com makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to the user and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. Under no circumstances shall CertForums.com be liable to the user and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever.
Nothing on this site, including forum content, may be reproduced, republished, framed, or distributed in any manner. This statement should not imply that CertForums.com is taking ownership of or responsibility for the content of the forum discussions, but rather that the content cannot be rebroadcast or distributed outside of this venue. All other copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and logos are the respective property of their holders. If you detect any issues with the legality of this site in any way, shape, or form, problems are always unintentional and will be corrected upon notification.
External links provided by CertForums.com are provided without endorsement. CertForums.com does not assume any responsibility for content on any external sites.
We respect your privacy. CertForums.com will not under any circumstances release, sell, or otherwise distribute any information that you may provide in order to sign up for our service, unless compelled to do so by appropriate legal authorities. You agree to provide a valid and correct email address and contact information.