CCNA passed

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by daroos, Jan 25, 2010.

1. daroos

daroos New Member

Just passed CCNA score 832. Passing score was 825 haha. What a lucky day. I wish other students the same luck!!:)

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: Network+
  2. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Well done! Any tips? :D

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  3. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Congrats! 8)

4. Spice_Weasel

Spice_Weasel Kilobyte Poster

Congrats on the pass!

Spice_Weasel

Certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CCIP, JNCIA-ER, JNCIS-ER,MCP
    WIP: CCIE
  5. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Nice one mate, well done!

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  6. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Congrats... 8)

7. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

Congrats and well done ! :biggrin

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  8. crazy horse

crazy horse Byte Poster

congrats!! :biggrin

9. jgiddings

jgiddings New Member

Hi,

I see you recently passed you CCNA. I have worked in the IT industry and I am currently trying to get back in and want to go down the Cisco route. Which qualifications would be good to start with.

10. daroos

daroos New Member

Do plenty of practise questions it's really help-full. Last two months I was doing just practise questions . Time is very important you got just 90 minutes to finish exam. :D

WIP: Network+
  11. James_Vallespin

James_Vallespin New Member

congrats daroos!!

well im gonna take my exam..this feb 8.hope we have the same luck..

im particularly at the frame relay section hope to finish all the scope of exam this january..

then start doing some lab and answering some question sheet..

could you kindly me give me a tip what will i be expecting at the exam?

also does the tab and the ios help enabled on the exam? and do they alow scratches for subnetting and binary conversion ?? thanks thanks.

WIP: CCNA
  12. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Congrats:thumbleft

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  13. zoltar

zoltar Bit Poster

Congratulations, a pass is a pass no matter what, no one is gonna ask you in a job interview the pass score. I am proud to say I also passed my CCNA exam yesterday, I studied for about 6 months (while working at the same time). My advice: you will need some practice for the labs, you can use Packet Tracer software for that, know your subnetting very well, study Todd Lammle's book, very good.

Certifications: Comptia A+, Network+, MCSA, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  14. albertc30

albertc30 Kilobyte Poster

Hey man, congrats on the pass.
    Like it was mentioned here before, a pass is a pass it don't matter the score but there are frustrating things like failing the exam, twice, like myself by 2 points on both occasions...lol...
    And time, oh boy it is of the essence as the 90 minutes go by real quickly.
    I don't know in your case how the exam process is but in my case, I could check a given question to go back on it. The question had to be answered, the software wouldn't allow me to go to the next question without selecting an answer and once you clicked next that was it, no more changes of going back to the previous one, unlike I was told by quite allot of people.
    With CCNA on your pocket Network+ should be easy...

WIP: 220-701 - A+
  15. zoltar

zoltar Bit Poster

Network+ should be child's play after CCNA, not sure why you need it though as I see it as an entry-level certification, something to be done before the CCNA, but if you think it's useful, good luck with it!

As for failing the exam by 2 points, that must be really frustrating, at least if you fail it by 50 or 100 you know you have some really serious study to do before going back and re-taking it. Indeed there is this inconvenient of not being able to go back on the questions, once you answered that's it, you cannot go back so you don't know the answer to one question, you still have to select something in order to go to the next question, but hey, that's Cisco for you. I consider myself lucky as I work with Cisco products on a daily basis, I have a network of about 3000 elements (not all Cisco) to 'play' with. Of course I can only use 'show' commands, but it's a live network and I cannot start configuring devices or I would get fired :oops:

Certifications: Comptia A+, Network+, MCSA, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  16. aryoi

aryoi New Member

Congratssss... :D