Zimbo's Update

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by zimbo, Aug 9, 2006.

1. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

Well its been a busy few days and not much studying done with 291. Just started DHCP on the MS Press book so ill be diving into that soon enough. I postponed my flight so i can have more time to study for this after watching 2 guys this week come back with not so good news... Its a beast and im hoping to slay it 1st time round so what my odds?
    just give me 700 now and ill thank you in kind with beer.. 700 pints if you like! :biggrin

like a few of you know my next adventure is more likely looking like 70-282 - SBS 2003... looks very good and I think that MCP could be a valueable addition to my CV. Im not ruling out a Linux cert too in the distant future... since reading trip's post on RHCT and looking how im coping with 291 so far i think RHCT would be a good idea.. LPI looks good too but thats too far away to think of now! Got to focus on this exam and finally put the MCSA down for good! :biggrin

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  2. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

Z - good luck in all of your exams and im sure you will do extremely well as you always put your heart and soul into it, not forgetting the beers aswell...

Cheers for the update.

3. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Good luck Zimbo, you'll do it first time around :thumbleft

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT