WSUS admin page

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by Theprof, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

No problem, good find on the WSUS admin page, I didn’t realise it had changed to a MMC interface for v3 either! :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  2. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Thanks for the link prof, as I totally overlooked this myself in the first place. Cheerio:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  3. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

No problem. Actually I read that article from the link you posted and I could not find anything in there regarding the web admin page so then I started looking on Google and found out how the new version 3 is setup.:biggrin

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  4. Ence

Ence Kilobyte Poster

bump to soon to as a question :oops:

I have the same kind of problem, With WSUS 2.0 no admin page

I spent time getting SUS to work in VMWare as keep getting on web adminpage
    I have worked that out now.

Now moving on to WSUS for exam 70-290

[​IMG]

My setup is in VMWare I have one DHCP/DNS/AD server four Clients and one WSUS/iis server.
    I have reloaded WSUS but still no web admin page.

I have bridged network to host and can connect to the internet and bbc website.
    when not bridged WSUS server has an IP address from DHCP server and can ping both ways!

So why no admin page!

Studying from MCSA/MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-290)
    and video itidiots Episode 18 - in the video the webpage pops up.

thanks

5. Ence

Ence Kilobyte Poster

no edit button :x

all working now WSUS 2.0 in VMWare