Women Insensitive? Never!

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by Phoenix, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

Dave returned from a doctor's visit one day and told his wife Alma that the doctor said he only had 24 hours to live.

Wiping away her tears, he asked her to make love with him. Of course she agreed and they made passionate love.

Six hours later, Dave went to her again, and said, "Honey, now I only have 18 hours left to live. Maybe we could make love again?" Alma agreed and again they made love.

Later, Dave was getting into bed when he realised he now had only eight hours of life left. He touched Alma's shoulder and said, "Honey? Please? Just one more time before I die." She agreed, then afterward she rolled over and fell asleep.

Dave, however, heard the clock ticking in his head, and he tossed and turned until he was down to only four more hours. He tapped his wife on the shoulder to wake her up. "Honey, I only have four hours left! Could we...?”

His wife sat up abruptly, turned to him and said, “Listen Dave, I have to get up in the morning! You don't.”

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I just read this recently? I can't remember if it was here or on another forum. For a dying man, this guy has remarkable vigor. :biggrin

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Maybe he drank some Mount & Do before he went to bed.:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685