Women in IT

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by UKDarkstar, Jan 18, 2009.

1. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Chance would be a fine thing.
    That would be more like it...

Anyway, when are you next down here? Need to unburden myself - on someone who isn't a member of my tight-knit social circle (i.e. likely to go grassing me up to the wife)

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

He CAN do those things... but he's just not as impassioned as women are with regards to ironing, washing, or cooking. :twisted:

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

And how is ironing, washing and cooking related to making tea and explaining software? :rolleyes: :biggrin

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I haven't either. Much to my wife's dismay, I'd rather be on the computer than doing just about anything else. :onthePC I've managed to restrain myself enough so that I only immerse myself in the computer when she and the kids are fast asleep.

Probably ought not put those words in Google while at work... :unsure

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!