winnt,winnt32,setup.exe

Discussion in 'A+' started by Professor-Falken, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Professor-Falken

Professor-Falken Kilobyte Poster

Your right ! I will try google first before posting. From now on. At least most of the time. But you are right he was rude and could have rephrased I am studying for my 2003 A+ and I didnt know any better. His criticism didnt in anyway encourage me to learn. But after I read your post I felt better. I went through some articles I found in google. But I found some conflicting information, it is the first time that this has happened to me, that is that I look for importatnt information and find conflicting information. Anways for now I going with the information I found on the Microsoft Website.

Thanks again,

Professor Falken

P.S. No offense taken on that post.

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia Network +
  2. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Remember, Google is your friend! :biggrin

Also try the MS site (Technet etc.) if you think some of the information on the the web is conflicting. Sometimes there is no right or wrong answer as personal opinion has to be considered.

If you Google 'how to install a server' expect to find a few different answers! :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs