Wiki books

Discussion in 'Network+' started by NZ Kris, Aug 25, 2010.

1. NZ Kris

NZ Kris Nibble Poster

Hey guys just googling some network plus stuff and stumbled upon this!!!

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Network_Plus_Certification

check it out, completely free, have just started to browse through it so not sure how great it is but at first glance looks to have ALOT of content.

Also i am jsut about to start N+ and dont have any books yet to compare it to........ so please people have a quick look and share with us all how useful you think this is....

Could be a great free resource to accompany Professor messor's free video's.....
    or CBT nuggets or what ever........

also just found CCNA: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/CCNA_Certification

i see alot of books are "partly developed" but this looks to be a great resource for the future........

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
    Certifications: A+ 2009, Network+, MCDST, MCTS, MCSA
    WIP: MCSA
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I could be cynical and say looks like some of its been ripped off from the Meyers book (current exam) and some of it from the Sybex (Groth) book (last N+ exam version) but I have only scanned through it.

If I were you I'd get the proper N10-004 compTIA All in one exam guide by Mike Meyers and his Network+ passport book and use the free prof messer videos.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
    Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. Killian

Killian Byte Poster

I used the Meyers All in One for my Network+ and it was excellent. Couldn't recommend it more.

Certifications: See sig.
    WIP: Everything!
  4. chuckles

chuckles Kilobyte Poster

I found the Lammle book in addition to the ExamCram book to be good and is what I used.

Certifications: '07/'09 A+, N+, S+
    WIP: maybe something Apple