Wiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Baba O'Riley, Jan 28, 2007.

1. G1BB0

G1BB0 Nibble Poster

have had a wii since mid december, bought wii sports and smooth moves

as a family we have never spent as much time together since we bought this... its great

bowling rox and playing smooth moves round a freinds and watching a 38 year old mate flapping his arms or hula hooping is way beyond funny lmao

only gripe is them wiimotes dont half eat batteries... time for rechargeables me thinks.

on a side note I do think its more of a social console for us rather than a single player but then again thats why we bought it, we have pc's and 360 for more hardcore stuff

best fun I have ever had on a console :)

WIP: N+ & CCNA
  2. Kennedy1989

Kennedy1989 Bit Poster

Yeah in Liverpool there a chain of shops called CeX (Don't know were I was getting CNET from lol) they do second hand games and that i'm sure they have other shops as well and they had the PS3 up and running in the for a go,

http://www.cex.co.uk

There ya go. Sorry about getting the shop name wrong lol,

Certifications: IT Essentials 1, A2 Applied ICT
    WIP: A+, N+, CCNA
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

While you boys are playing with your Wii-Wiis, I'll be gaming on my blazin' fast C2D box, with about 1.2 billion games, and backwards/forwards compatibility for years. 8)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. sibry

sibry Bit Poster

Hi

I have wanted a Wii since they came out lol

I will be buying one as soon as i can afford. I have always liked sony and trying to make a change last year i bought a 360. I did not keep it long :rolleyes: It was nice to have the shiny graphics etc but it never became a must play thing. So i sold it and bought a DS Lite (Which i think is very cool).

My quest for a wii has been re-ignited lately after walking past a house in my area and seeing a whole family swinging there arms about playing tennis together lol.

The Wii looks to be a great leveller................ and i cant wait!!

Cheers

Simon

Certifications: None
    WIP: A+ & N+