Who uses Enterprise software

Discussion in 'Polling Station' started by Phoenix, Feb 13, 2008.

?

Do you use Enterprise Software

1. Yes, a variety and quite in depth

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. Yes, not very much, just as part of my day to day role

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  3. No, but I have played around with it in the LAB and researched some if its possibilities

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  4. Nope, not my job!

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I don't think Bettman will kill off a Canadian team for the sake of doing so... the ones who left, left willingly through ownership moves and changes... not because of Bettman. Bettman certainly didn't block anything... but he didn't CAUSE it to happen. And certainly Bettman created expansion teams in the US... but he didn't pull teams from Canada to make that happen. It may feel like Canada was slighted... but the long-term game plan is sound: build new fans (not the same fans who would have loved hockey ANYWAY), which drives NEW money into the NHL, so when more teams ARE put into Canada (for those who think that expansion is even a valid option - touchy subject to some hockey purists who think the game has been diluted), EVERYONE wins.

Just wait till THIS boy grows up and starts buying tix... THIS is what Bettman envisioned regarding expansion to non-traditional markets:

[​IMG]

You can have a team... just not MY team. ;)

I'm wearing a Preds sweatshirt today, with a Preds (Kariya) T-shirt underneath. 8)

As far as the Avs are concerned, the Nordiques fans still want a team in QC... it can't be easy seeing your team leave and head to Denver.

The Grizz invite is certainly not off! Particularly if we want to see their Enterprise software! :biggrin

On topic, I visited the Titans offices and got an inside view of how their IT operations were handled (Josh were you there?). It was majorly cool. And yes, they use some cool Enterprise software, particularly with how they distribute data and electronic communications regarding roster moves and signings. Fascinating!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  2. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

One day - can't come quick enough :D

Suppose when you start feeling like its time to move on!

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293