Who do I report spam accounts to?

Discussion in 'Site Issues, Suggestions and Comments' started by MasterDelgado, Sep 5, 2019.

1. MasterDelgado

MasterDelgado Nibble Poster

This user https://www.certforums.com/members/katherine199.30436/ has made 4 posts, all for exam dumps (which is pretty much a big no-no). Who should be made aware of this please?

Attached Files:

Certifications: Sec+ | Fortinet NSE 1 & 2
    WIP: CCNA
    JK2447 likes this.
  2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Hi @MasterDelgado, thank you for bringing this topic up. As you rightly say, Braindumps are against our community and if you use the Report (exclamation mark in a triangle) under their post, it will notify the Admins and Moderators on here to remove, delete, ban etc. Thank you for your diligence and for bearing with us. I can delete posts like that but I've been up and down the country this week, driving and crashing in hotels so I've missed them. Fortunately one of the moderators has seen this and you'll see that the user has also been banned for multiple infringements of the rules. Thanks, James

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.