Which member of the A-Team are you?

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by Kitkatninja, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi All,

OK we all know the A-Team and at some point (for those of us of a certain age) wished we were one of them.

UKTV Gold has a quiz to see which member of the A-team we actually are, see here.

Me personally I think that it's faulty as I turned out to be:

"Amy Amanda Allen or 'Triple A' as Hannibal christened her. Some might say you're just an action groupie and the token "bit of skirt", but your journalist connections have proved invaluable on more than one occasion."

Now I can guarantee that I'm not a bit of skirt :) I actually wanted to be Murdock, but them the breaks...

OK, who are you?

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

The Face
    You are Lieutenant Templeton Peck aka ‘The Face’, conman, ladies man and supply officer for the team. You can cheat people out of everything they own and still leave them smiling, but you're not much cop when it comes to a good clean fight.

3. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Hannibal

You are Colonel John 'Hannibal' Smith, leader of the A-Team - a brilliant tactician and master of disguise. Bringing down the bad guys gives you a real buzz and you just love it when a plan comes together - even if it wasn't in quite the way you intended.

4. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Fook that, I'm Triple A as well :dry

Oh well, might as well make the most of it .... now, where's the full length mirror ... ? :biggrin

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  5. Sparky

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

The Face

You are Lieutenant Templeton Peck aka ‘The Face’, conman, ladies man and supply officer for the team. You can cheat people out of everything they own and still leave them smiling, but you're not much cop when it comes to a good clean fight

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  6. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

The quiz is a load of bollards:

Yeah right :D

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  7. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

BA

You are Sergeant Bosco ’Bad Attitude’ Baracus, fiery tempered, strong as an ox and a marvellous mechanic. Under your tough-guy façade, though, you're really a big softy with a heart of gold and a fondness for helping deprived kids.
    :)

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  8. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

and loves kebabs and beer :D

9. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

SHITE !!!! Since when was BA brought up on Stella and kebabs, and knocked aboot wi a Geordie accent ?? :biggrin

Edit: Wiz was on the ball first :D

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  10. juice142

juice142 Megabyte Poster

'You are the fat drunken Midlander that had no chance of even making the 'C' Team.'

Or was that a school report...

I'm too old for the feckin A Team. :rolleyes:

J.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270, MCSA
  11. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

The A-team rocked I hav every episode on DVD, I always wanted to be Murdock so I could annoy BA.

Its so sad that peoples ego's got in the way of the show on set it on a path to the dismal last season. The show could have run for a long time.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  12. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

It was just George Peppard's and Mr T's egos that clashed. George Peppard hated the idea of bringing in the character of Amy Allen.

13. Kitkatninja

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

That I didn't know, just goes to show that you can learn something new everyday :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  14. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Funnily enough all of this came out again when Justin Lee Collins was doing a program to re-unite the A-Team.

When he interviewed Mr T he admitted that he and Peppard didn't get along towards the end, apparently Peppard was jealous of Mr T's popularity.

15. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

OK i got

You are Captain ‘Howlin Mad’ Murdock. Despite displaying a fondness for multiple personalities and a penchant for talking to inanimate objects, you're a fiercely loyal team member. Plus, you're a top class pilot - if it's got wings or blades, you can fly it.
    As i thought i would. Always liked the character back in the 80's. He was what made it worth watching despite some of the more desperate plots and bad acting.
    Was a suprise to se him pop up as a regular in Star Trek, as Reginal Barkley, seems even that character had some of the humour left over from Murdock.

BTW looking at the quiz questions it would be easy to work out which would be BA's, Hannibals, Face and Triple A's (sounds more like wrestler nowadays) answers.

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  16. stuPeas

stuPeas Megabyte Poster

I must be getting old cos as far as I remember, there was no girl in the A Team. I got Face BTW

Certifications: C&G Electronic, CIW Associate (v5).
    WIP: CIW (Website Design Manager)
  17. zcapr17

zcapr17 Nibble Poster

You are Colonel John 'Hannibal' Smith, leader of the A-Team - a brilliant tactician and master of disguise. Bringing down the bad guys gives you a real buzz and you just love it when a plan comes together - even if it wasn't in quite the way you intended.

Certifications: MCSE:2K3 MCTS:Vista VCPv3 ITILv3 Sec+ L+
    WIP: MCITP Enterprise Admin 2008, CCA
  18. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

She was a reporter that was tracking them down she starred in 26 episodes.

19. MrNerdy

MrNerdy Megabyte Poster

Murdock:biggrin

You are Captain ‘Howlin Mad’ Murdock. Despite displaying a fondness for multiple personalities and a penchant for talking to inanimate objects, you're a fiercely loyal team member. Plus, you're a top class pilot - if it's got wings or blades, you can fly it.

Just like in real life, mad as a march hare!

Certifications: ECDL, CiscoIT1 & A+
    WIP: Girlfriend & Network+
  20. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

It was also the fact that George Peppard thought he was the main man when it was MR T

George Peppard was also pissed off because they brought in Marla Heasley who played Tawnia Baker for numerous reasons such as:-

She wasnt a very good actress
    She had appeared as numerous other characters in earlier A-Team episodes.
    She was made more of a team member than Melinda Culea (Amy).

But What a lot of people dont know is how George Peppard actually got chsoen to play Hannibal - it was because Stephen J Cannel and the main director (forget his name) saw Mr Peppard completley drunk walking down the street giving abuse to people, they thought lets put him in the show.

But if it wasnt for the chemistry between BA and Murdock and when Dirk Benedict came in after the pilot episode the A-team wouldnt have got as big as it did

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?