which 1 is best ******** or ******** for 70-270 ?

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by shavi, Oct 2, 2008.

1. shavi

shavi New Member

Hi friends ,
    I want to clear my 70-270 exam , confused which 1 is best to get prepared for exam ******** or ********

it would be great if any help about l exam pattern like how many question in exam , are they all multiple choices ?
    i will be very kind full

Shavi

2. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Oh dear!:rolleyes:

Both are braindumps and no-one will help you with that here, if you genuinely didnt know what a braindump is I suggest that you have a look a certguard, if you know what your doing then im afraid you will find it rather icey around here.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  3. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Both of the sites you've mentioned are both listed as Braindumps on http://www.certguard.com.

Using BD's is cheating and you risk being de-certified.

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I'm going to take it for granted that you asked your question in all innocence, Shavi. As has been mentioned, both of the "organizations" you mentioned (and I removed their names) are braindumps, or sites that supposedly post the actual questions and answers that appear on the certification exams. They are able to do this because actual test takers release the content they remember from the test to the braindump sites, in violation of the non-disclosure agreement (NDA) they had to sign before sitting the exam.

Please steer away from these dodgy sites and "information" vendors. Not only are they cheats and have the ethics of sewer rats, but most likely, the information is filled with errors. You're better off by far, studying using legitimate study materials and learning your craft from the ground up.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

Well there's my quote of the day. :D

Thanks trip.

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA