where to go from here..

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by doomguy, Jul 19, 2021.

1. doomguy

doomguy New Member

hey all,
    Just joined great forum I must say.
    As title states, I have become 2 x MCSE(Messaging and Infrastructure) before MS blew it out of the water at the end of last year. And lately I have obtained VCP 7 DCV2021.
    What do you guys suggest from here? I am bit lost
    Azure ? AZ - 104
    VMware specialization like NSX
    or
    Citrix.
    Company I am working now has been bought by another company. They are M365 / Azure house.
    They are specialized on Citrix. I am interested on virtualization on all aspects, azure I don't know.

JK2447 likes this.
  2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Welcome to Certforums. Some really good IT certifications there. You’d definitely be best to focus on what you’re working with if say before you go after anything that just interests you. That’s how I’ve always managed my certification.

Azure certs would likely broaden your horizons by the sounds of it. I’m not too up on my Citrix as I have t touched it in years but I’m sure they have some solid certs if you want to follow a track and then test what you know.

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs