Where to get the latest dumps for CompTIA Network+ N10-007?

Discussion in 'Network+' started by TJX29, May 13, 2019.

1. TJX29

TJX29 New Member

Hallo everybody,
    I've been studying for a while using Udemy. I was watching video tutorials from Mike Meyers and has been prepared by Practice Exams and Simulations by Jason Dion.
    But I'm still quite unsure to pass. I used (REMOVED) for 70-697 and 70-698 to pass. CertBase provided exactly the same questions and answers coming up on the exam.

1. Do the Practice Exams/Tests and Simulations on Udemy copy the exact same questions and answers coming up on the exam?
    2. If not, are there any good brain dumps out there which represent the exact same questions and answers coming up on the exam the same way (REMOVED) does?

Thanks for your replies in advance.

TJX29

PS: Found (REMOVED). Does it provide what I've asked in question 2?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2019
  2. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Brain dumps are for chumps.......

Never had to use one in my life and never will.

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  3. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Brain dumps are for chumps.......

Never had to use one in my life and never will.

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  4. Steve Waugh

Steve Waugh Banned

To pass the 70-697 Microsoft Configuring Windows Devices Real Practice Exam first you have to get the detail about exam, exam introduction, exam scope, exam topics, and the different career prospects that are associated with 70-697 Microsoft Configuring Windows Devices Real Practice Exam. Get all Microsoft 70-697 exam details at a single platform. Visit REMOVED site now.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2019
  5. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

I think if you need to cheat on an A+, N+, or any IT exam, then you're not taking a career in IT seriously. If you are serious about a long and rewarding career in IT, ask questions on here and we'll help you to help yourself. You will pass your exam if you're determined and put the work in. We do not condone cheating of any description on this forum

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
    Kopite_21 likes this.
  6. redfoot12

redfoot12 New Member

I took Network+ back in 2003 and I remember it being easier than A+. The way I passed was reading a large study guide book and then either a Exam Cram or Passport. And then took several practice tests. I had also taken a few college courses, like classes in Networking Fundamentals and LAN technologies, so I had a pretty good base. I'm sure an even more exam-focused video course would be even better as the college courses I took were at the university level and more theoretical than practical. I can imagine the test material has evolved in the past 16 years but understanding the guiding knowledge areas is probably a lot more useful than trying to memorize certain questions from a bank of 1,000.