What worked for me on my CompTIA exams

Discussion in 'General CompTIA Certifications' started by PassTIA, Oct 7, 2026 at 5:16 PM.

  1. PassTIA

    PassTIA New Member

    1
    0
    1
    Thought I'd share my study setup in case it helps anyone just starting out.
    Video course: Jason Dion's courses on Udemy. Clear explanations, well structured, and they stick closely to the exam objectives. Grab them when they're on sale, which is most of the time.
    Practice and revision: PassTIA (passtia.com) for practice tests, flashcards and the hands-on lab environment. The labs helped most with PBQs, since you're actually doing the tasks instead of just reading about them. Flashcards were great for ports and acronyms in short bursts.
    Full disclosure: I ended up building PassTIA because I wanted all of that in one place. That said, the Dion + practice-and-labs combo is genuinely how I'd tell anyone to prep.
    My advice: watch the course once, then spend most of your time on practice questions. Review every one you get wrong until you understand why.
    Good luck to everyone sitting exams soon!
     

Share This Page

Loading...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.