What mobile phone should I get?

Discussion in 'Internet, Connectivity and Communications' started by Kitkatninja, Feb 12, 2011.

1. mtalk

mtalk New Member

I love blackberry .. just got the 9780 model, playing around and learning things, its dam cool handset.

2. NeedMoreSleep

NeedMoreSleep Bit Poster

Have fun with the Wildfire, after years of suffering with Windows Mobile phones I switched to Android and I haven't looked back, brilliant bit of kit. This is a little late I know but if you use your phone at work and have a proxy server, unless you root your phone there is no option of setting the Wifi proxy, a glaring ommission from google and one they don't seem too bothered about. Google 'android wifi proxy' and have a look at the top result (issue 1273), quite a few disgruntled customers there.

Certifications: MCSA+Messaging
    WIP: MCITP:Enterprise Admin
  3. rubu.thomson

rubu.thomson New Member

Well, This is depend on you choice and your Requirement, According to me Blackberry 9105 Model whick looks awesome and very useful Features. I am sure you'll definitely like it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2011
  4. TheITCrowd

TheITCrowd Kilobyte Poster

To me the Blackberry's are like Marmite.... you either love em or hate em.

I dont understand them, so I hate em :twisted:

Certifications: Network + |CCNA |MCTS-70-680,MCTS-70-401, MCTS-70-656, MCTS-70-351 |HP AIS ProCurve Networking -2011 | HP2-896 |VCD-CP27|JNCIA |Hewlett Packard ASE - Network Infrastructure (2011)
    WIP: 642-813