what is this network hardware and software - i dont understand, please explain

Discussion in 'Network+' started by alih786, Jan 10, 2008.

1. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

If you are finding it difficult to understand maybe the book you have that you mentioned in another thread http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/thread22074.html the other day isn't helping. Perhaps you should consider the other books people mentioned those books definately explain the difference between hardware and software etc.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  2. JonGlory

JonGlory Byte Poster

Hardware is something you can physically touch, software is something you can't. Not perfect answer, but a start.

WIP: LIFE
  3. Alex Wright

Alex Wright Megabyte Poster

After posting this will you be surprised if you don't receive any help from anyone? :eek:

Please note that people on this site aren't obliged to help you. They don't get paid for it and they give up their own time... time that they often don't have. Had you been around here for more than five minutes then some members might not have suspected that you were asking them to do your "homework". I'm not saying that that's what you were doing - I'm just saying that we get lots of people sign up that use braindumps to cheat their way through exams and get them jobs. Often these people post just once or twice before getting the answers they want and disappearing. That's where some members cynicism stems from.

May I recommend that in future you include more information in your posts and be a little more polite to the people that take the time to read them. Please don't interpret this as me "having a go", I'm merely trying to explain that you'll get a much better response from people if this is the approach you take.

- Alex

Certifications: 70-680 Configuring Windows 7
    WIP: 70-642