What ever happened to...

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Rob1234, May 31, 2013.

1. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

Was just wondered what happened to some of the regular posters on here, anyone still here from them?

People such as:

BosonMichael
    greenbrucelee
    Mitzs
    Qs
    UKDarkstar
    zimbo
    zebulebu

Certifications: A few.
  2. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

I catch Mitzs, Zeb, UKD and Boson on Facebook every so often and they are well. I for one can atest to being intermittent on CF mainly when life gets in the way and you have other things going on. I hear from Qs occasionally on text and he is well. GBL pulled hiatus a while back. This is the first I have been active in nearly two years lol

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  3. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Time really does fly, I remember back when we were all about pretty much all of the time. I'm with Arroryn on that general life seems to become busier and busier without any let up, something has to give and unfortunately for me its surfing time!

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  4. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Life is funny like that because you come here to get support through your certs. You get your certs and with a bit of luck a job that means you have more money but zero time ha ha it's often hard to find the time to do everything you want once your career starts to take off but I find just jumping on Certforums for five minutes here and there is no trouble at all, I mean everyone who's up to their eye balls in work still goes on the Internet surely :) that's not to say I don't understand people going MIA because I do, but once you've got your certs there's always going to be someone new with no certs who could do with a little advice, so it is nice to hear from the 'originals' as I like to call them. Just my two cents, James

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  5. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

Mitz has move to FB and Twitter, more into Photography and Geneology now than IT. I'm same as Arroryn, been away but still lurk now and then. Oh and for anyone intersted Arroryn has writtena book.. and its not IT based!! Check her FB page for details.
    Think GBL is on Twitter too as for teh other, havent heard from them in ages.
    But then, thats the way with forums, people come and go. Older users always pop back however infrequent though.

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,