What did you do for New Years Eve?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by tripwire45, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Clyde

Clyde Megabyte Poster

spent mine indoors snuffling with a cold and sore throat... had to cancel on my mates... needless to say I was a grumpy git that night!

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: MCITP
  2. Rostros22

Rostros22 Kilobyte Poster

Went to Old Trafford and watched United beat Bolton 4-1 and then after that went into Manchester and basically got hammered.

Ended up in the ‘Venue’ club until about 6 in the morning and spent New years day in bed while the missus was at work.

I don’t even like New Years eve!

Next year will be different though as I am spending the new year period in Dubai. :biggrin

Certifications: ITIL Certs, F.A.S.T Auditor Certs
    WIP: None - Application with Police
  3. bob667

bob667 Nibble Poster

Yeah, we were in dobells till bout 930 then went onto the two pigs till 330 :alc

Certifications: None!
    WIP: A+, 70-270
  4. mojorisin

mojorisin Kilobyte Poster

Spent Hogmanny at my aunts were some of the family were staying over the holidays and as usual my kids were still awake to see in the bells even the 9 week old newbie !! :biggrin

they went to bed about 1am and the rest of the adults watched tv, drank, laughed, drank, talked and generally had a good time until i finally went to bed about 5am

All in all a most enjoyable night / early morning :blink

Happy New Year to you all !!:biggrin

WIP: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services MD-100