What company to trust?

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by realdeal, May 30, 2004.

1. realdeal

realdeal New Member

Im thinking of getting a certificate, trouble is where do I go to. Just a few months ago my brother lost £3,000 because the company he was with supposudly gone "bankrupt". Its so damm obvious they just did a moonlight run. However if I was to go with a company should I look for anything? Also is there any company that will allow you to pay later instead of before..safer that way.

2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi Realdeal :D

Good to see you on the Cert trail. To answer the main point of your question, just make sure that whatever company you decide to choose accept payment using Career Development Loan.

Basically, you take out the loan from a bank of your choosing (from a list of several), then you pay the Company. After the loan period is up you then repay the Bank.

Check around the Boards in here - there's loads of other info about training providers - it's one of our most FAQs.

Whatever you decide, good luck and let us know - hopefully you'll be around here for a good while :thumbleft

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity