What are you doing the day after Christmas?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by tripwire45, Dec 26, 2005.

1. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

Office Space is like biblical to cube geeks, fortunatly i've never worked in a cube, but its still a great movie :P

Today i hit a few stores, more for stuff i need than randomly sale hopping, got a good deal on a squash raquet though, 70% off the original price, titanium job, quite nice

got some storage boxes to tidy my shite, other than that bugger all

spent yesturday at the movies and chillin with a mate, taking pics with the Canon EOS 350D (very swank)

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  2. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Today I decided not to have any xmas beers (shock horror!) so I hooked up my new Netgear SC101 Storage Central complete with 300GB HD, still shocked that my gf bought that for my xmas present! :eek:

Installation went well so finally I have somewhere to back up two PCs, laptop and a server. Think I will end up putting all my MP3s on it though! 8)

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  3. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

I'm almost teetotal now, so any form of alcohol goes straight to my head, a bit of bad incident with alcohol in 2004 has stopped me from drinking.

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009