What Are You Doing Right Now?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by craigie, Mar 26, 2009.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Going bowling with my work peeps at 3 today. Can win a prize if we wear our bowling shirts all day long. :biggrin

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  2. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Sitting here wishing away the next 2 hours so I can go home, chill, and get ready for a few drinks with the boys tonight.

* Also wondering what Trip looks like in a bowling shirt, haha :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  3. Metalstar

Metalstar Kilobyte Poster

Adding Tripwires blog to Google Reader and Following him on Twitter ( I'm Edwards80 ) :D

I'm pretty selective about what I follow but your blog is genuinely interesting!

Aside from that, I'm about to head home early due to feeling very under the weather and having got more than enough out of the way for a week. I think I will spend the weekend swapping between the N+ book and Fallout 3 :)

Certifications: A+
    WIP: Network+
  4. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Booked the 70-294 exam.

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Just got in to work... taking the CCIE R&S written today... going home tonight to spend an evening alone with my wife (that is, if the kids will go through with their sleepover at Nana's tonight). Life is good. :biggrin

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  6. Ence

Ence Kilobyte Poster

So soon when for :blink
    ------------------------
    Day 9 in the big DNS house, it getting so bad I typed DNS in User Name :oops:
    looking for work
    Had lunch at a Toby 6 quid for a carvery turkey & beef

7. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

Pretty damn cool, actually. :biggrin8)

8. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

First of all, thanks. Secondly, which blog (I have 2)? I checked and I am following you back on twitter, so all is good. :wink:

9. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

Catching up on CF after a weeks' absense.
    Trying to reach the end of a book on mathematical sequences, contemplating my Net+ exam at some point this month.

Attempting to resign from my job before I say foul things to my managers who are absolutely complete bunch of numpties - which also follows from the company I work for also.

Debating whether I leave this mind numbing job for a possible contracting job that will see me flying around the world visiting embassies etc..... tempting.....

Debating also, whether to complete this year of my OU course and change direction onto a Masters degree instead.........

Glad the g/f is out today, plenty of time to think!

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293
  10. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

Spent most of the day writing, first for my book, and then for my congregation's blog. Now past 5. As soon as my son's done with the yard, we have to finish putting together the wife's new fountain (don't ask), then we're going out to dinner. Shame I had to spend the day indoors. The weather is wonderful for early spring. Currently 61 degrees F. :D

11. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

tryinh to wish i could sleep - need to get ready for work in 3 hours time and been awaek since 3pm -ish on Saturday.

12. BosonMichael

About to wrap up writing for the week.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  13. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

Eating wheat crunchies thinking I really didn't sleep enough over the weekend and was probably too ill to be safely sat here right now.

*blink* *coffee*

Can has go home tiem now plz?

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  14. BosonMichael

Right as soon as I go to bed. :sleeping

15. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Sitting here... *again* wondering where the weekend went.

Also thinking about going home and getting a few solid hours of 270 studying done, before getting an early night.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  16. Metalstar

Metalstar Kilobyte Poster

Your "A million chimpanzees" blog :)

Right now I am replacing the LCD inverter on one of the girls laptops here (although I need a tiny screwdriver which my kit strangely doesn't have).

She is going to be very upset to see it fixed :) She is quite an uppity posh lady and thought she would be getting "one of those nice fancy new ones". Someone told her laptops are almost impossible to repair :blink

Aside from that I am feeling guilty about not doing much N+ study over the weekend.

Certifications: A+
    WIP: Network+
  17. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

Got to get back to that one. Haven't had time to pay attention to it. Thought I was going to post another review on it yesterday, but the day got away from me.

Yesterday afternoon, my son and I put together the fountain my wife *had* to have. Heavy sucker. Finally got everything hooked together. Water pump and light works. Had to kloogie a few things since we didn't have a proper set of instructions. My wife suggested that I call the fellow who helped her pick out the darn thing to ask how to set it up properly, but you know men and "asking for directions". :wink:

Didn't get enough sleep last night which was predictable. Probably limp through another day, torn between eating right and swilling gallons of coffee. :rolleyes:

18. Obinna Osobalu

Obinna Osobalu Banned

Right now am actually working on my final year project research topic (Management of Network Security Applications).

Certifications: MCITP:SA,MCTS(x5),MCSE2K3;MCSA2K3:M;MCP
    WIP: EDA7,70-652,Project+,MSP(70-632)
  19. Gav

Gav Kilobyte Poster

Re-reading A+ Passport for my A+ Essentials exam tomorrow. Chapter 19 :biggrin

20. ThomasMc

ThomasMc Gigabyte Poster

1) Messing about with a piece of junk called LSI 8204ELP
    2) Getting upto speed with ASA
    3) Messing with VMWare Server and ESXi
    4) Breaking our UBM 400

All fun stuff

Certifications: MCDST|FtOCC
    WIP: MCSA(70-270|70-290|70-291)