What Are You Doing Right Now?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by craigie, Mar 26, 2009.

1. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Thinking that my Tuna Sandwiches and a Protein Shake will be OK for my daily protein consumption.

At work, working on some calls with VIP Customers whilst studying Software Deployment GPO's

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  2. hippy

hippy Kilobyte Poster

Trying to study 70-284 but its a rather dull book!... I miss studying the 70-291 :( I rather enjoyed building the labs for it! Built my lab for the 70-284 though! Found out the book was written for the Beta version of exchange 2003, thats why some stuff does not work now!

Working out what i am going to do for my VM lab as the prices are going all over the place!

ML110 G5 £190 (with 3 year warranty etc) was £400 yesterday
    ML115 G5 £200 (with 1 year warranty etc) was £300 ish a few days ago

HP Procurve 1800-8g was £107 and now is £87 today!

RAM is £36 (2 x 2gb) for the stuff i know works but some OCZ is £30! (Gamer edition stuff which i dont know if it works or not!)

3. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Wondering what this lunch thing is people keep talking about!?:blink updating citrix servers with new service packs, removing dusty old switches and replacing them with nice shiny new ones and also considering making a round of tea in a few minutes.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  4. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

You need this!

What am I doing? At home today working remotely, running over some stuff for my 70-290 on April 6th. Currently listening to the latest Revista de La Liga Extra podcast. Finishing my breakfast/coffee then heading to the beach to walk my dog and catch some sun!

Certifications: A+, MCP 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-680, S+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA
  5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Swilling a cup of rapidly cooling coffee, surfing the web, monitoring twitter, and trying to wake up.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  6. smoggy333

smoggy333 Bit Poster

Studying for my 70-294 exam ! decided to have a quick look at CF. Best get back to it !!!

Certifications: MCP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: CCNA
  7. Evilwheato

Evilwheato Kilobyte Poster

Waiting until it reaches 5:30 so I can go home :D
    Then cram lots of revision for my N+ exam on monday!

8. danielno8

danielno8 Gigabyte Poster

trying to figure out at what point i gave the impression i read minds....

Certifications: CCENT, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  9. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

Reading the forums after a day at work not doing much unfortunately :(
    Built a lame virtual server 2k3/XP client machine at work (all on 512mb of RAM!!!!) yet to boot both up at once and make a domain so should be interesting!

Finishing an OU assignment that is due in 8th April, but need to get it out of the way to finish the Network+ I started many months ago!

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293
  10. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

Getting my laptop back on the domain so I can go home (to work from home tonight) yaaaaay

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  11. swatto

swatto Byte Poster

Surfing Certforums while I wait for the missus to get ready to go out for a meal and the cinema as we both haven't got work tommorow wooo :D

Certifications: BTEC Nat Dip: Software Dev, A+
    WIP: None Yet
  12. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Writing CCIE content and catching up on the forum. :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  13. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Peeking in after lunch.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  14. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Drinking a fosters whilst looking on CF and advising somone on why it's not gonna be possible for me to give them a 33% overclock on the AMD cpu and why his RAM doesn't work.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  15. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Just finished deploying Winzip for Sales Personal in my Lab so this is auto installed on every PC they login to.

Working on deploying Adobe Acrobat Reader for XP Clients at the moment.

Edit: Adobe Acrobat Reader successfully deployed for XP Clients.

Now drinking a cup of tea basking in my software deployment glory.

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  16. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Wondering if I should...

1) refinance my mortgage
    2) write another book

Both questions are being approached independently; one does not depend on the other.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  17. Pheonicks56

Pheonicks56 Kilobyte Poster

Cruising the net for a few minutes while I have my toddler son entranced by Elmo on the television, I swear he only watches the television for about 15 minutes a day, one Elmo segment.

Certifications: BSIT, AAIT, A+
    WIP: Network+
  18. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Picking fluff out of my belly button :twisted:

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  19. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Why is it the fluff is nearly always a different colour to what you are wearing?

Even though you have had a shower in the morning and have a ensured that your belly button is a fluff free zone :blink

20. Pheonicks56

Pheonicks56 Kilobyte Poster

Wishing I hadn't eaten those questionable orange cupcakes from Hostess that have been sitting in the back of the cupboard for few months.

Certifications: BSIT, AAIT, A+
    WIP: Network+