What annoys you?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by JK2447, Sep 13, 2009.

1. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Ha ha OK so I haven't tasted feet but I would imagine their not a patch on my mocha latte from Nero

Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
    Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Not the point; it's the principle of the matter.

If you were caned for walking on the grass, and you had a choice as to whether to be there or not, you would no longer go there anymore, would you? I don't have to be here, mate. I spend my own time volunteering my help and advice here. And to be disciplined for standing up for what's right simply isn't just.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
    Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Maybe it can't be removed...
    Maybe it will be a stain forever on your record... :(

Out, damned spot! Out, I say!
    And all that sort of thing.

Like a tatoo that you wish you never got.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  4. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

My one has stained.. not fussed, i just don't look at that page anymore

5. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Blimey - it has it's own page? :eek:

Maybe there should be a forum like there is for premium members, but for 'infracted' members.
    It could be full of swearing, rude jokes, nudey pictures and TP bashing.

I think that would work.
    It would keep the rest of the forum safe and clean for others and allow people to let off steam.

Now all I need to do is get one for myself.

6. ThomasMc

ThomasMc Gigabyte Poster

Try to steer this one back on track, heres another

The media

Certifications: MCDST|FtOCC
    WIP: MCSA(70-270|70-290|70-291)
  7. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Oooh, yeah.

We've got to the stage now where sometimes I feel that events are driven by the media rather than just reported on.

The whole recession thing and runs on banks were gleefully reported by the media.
    The thing that annoys me most is when they scaremonger while pretending not to.

When the credit crunch started, the media blamed 'loss of public confidence' (that's right, it's our fault).
    In the background would be a big red arrow pointing downwards - then a photo of a stockbroker standing on the edge of a bridge - then a photo of a row of houses all with 'for sale' signs outside.

Then they urged people not to panic and try to take their cash out of Northern Rock - with another picture in the background of hundreds of people queuing round the block outside a branch. Then saying that the chancellor has said people's money was completely safe - while making 'tosser' gestures under their desk.

You couldn't actually see them doing it, but you could tell by the look on their faces that's what they're doing.

I reckon that on a Saturday night they all get some vodkas in and sit around a giant telly watching normal people stumbling around in a blind panic and laughing until they puke.

'Look at them - they're mass buying tissues and latex gloves! Ha ha ha!'
    'Look there, they're throwing stones at that MPs house after we told them how much he claimed in expenses!'
    'Ha ha - that one won't use public transport any more because they can't decide if they might catch swine flu or get blown up! Pass the Smirnov Trevor.'

:rolleyes:

8. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

I've got another one.

Overly long and complicated DVD intro menus that you can't skip.
    It's all very clever and everything, but when I want to go to the next page of chapters I don't want to have to sit through a great long animation as one screen morphs into another and an X-Wing fighter zooms past while a clip from the film plays in the background. Just do what I want!

And whilst on the subject, those cheepo DVDs where the first thing you have to do is pick which language you want out of, well, all of them.

And the UK is always the last.
    We had an empire once you know. This is no time to be sticking to the alphabet.

9. JK2447

Not enough hours in the day!

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
  10. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

an Itch on ur back where you cant quite stretch to itch it off!

11. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Mosquitoes 8)

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  12. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Norwich f***ing City

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  13. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

People that don't acknowledge you when you wait / let them pass when you're driving. Ignorant gits.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  14. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Twats! Twats annoy me.

A specific type of **** though, the ones you see in a bar in Didsbury on a friday night, and despite being in an area filled with multi million pound houses and professionals, this Mancunian bastard still thinks he's from North London and talks as such ..... "yeeeee man, sikkkkk blud, naaa meen".

After living in London for 5 years, all I could help but was to think "you ****ing cretin, you have been watching too much kidulthood"

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  15. Sparky

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

That does my head in. Tempted to crash into them for a laugh. :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  16. Patch230

Patch230 Nibble Poster

Those with a modicum of knowledge on a given subject who then think they are an authority !

Had this over the weekend. Took all I had to just sit back and ignore them and not shout out "SHUT UP YOU IMBECILE"

Certifications: MCDST MCSA
  17. JK2447

40% tax :cussing

18. dazza786

dazza786 Megabyte Poster

boooo @ high salary

Certifications: MCP (271, 272, 270, 290, 291, 621, 681, 685), MCDST, MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, Security+, CCA(XA6.5)
  19. dazza786

dazza786 Megabyte Poster

probably me :rolleyes::D

Certifications: MCP (271, 272, 270, 290, 291, 621, 681, 685), MCDST, MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, Security+, CCA(XA6.5)
  20. LordMoolyBap

LordMoolyBap Nibble Poster

Searching for a problem and clicking on the Experts Exchange website which always seems to have exactly what your problem is but you can't see the solution.

I hate that. :twisted: :twisted:

Certifications: HND (Comp) MBCS
    WIP: Msc Intelligent Systems