What about your other half?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by noelg24, Dec 11, 2004.

1. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

The point maybe that when she arrives home the computer is getting more attention than her, she may just be seeking a little attention and by asking her how her night was, did she enjoy it may have helped the situation. Its simple but the simple things are the ones that matter alot of the time.

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  2. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

see, i always ask my ba..... sorry girlfriend (lol) how her day at work was, an what she got up to. but i have the (typical male) problem that im still concentrating on what im doing and dont hear a damn word she says!

Fergal

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  3. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

well thank you all people and nugget I hear you mate...Phoenix funny as always :D and Si and Fergal its all good...just to point out Si yes your right its the simple things in life that make the biggest impacts...I am slowly getting there...but we'll see what happens. so far I havent done so bad...I do go to bed at the same time as her so its a start. one more thing Nugget, yes she does need to find something to do when I am on the PC at times. Phoenix, also its not that she goes shopping alot, we go together unless I am working late.

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life