Want to get in touch with those doin MCAD

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by dazeking, May 21, 2005.

1. dazeking

dazeking New Member

Hie I'm from Zimbabwe, and I'll be startinng MCAD next month. The problem is that down here I've been looking for study Kits and I can't seem to find any. I would really appreciate if anyone would help me.

2. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Hi mate.
    Just done one myself.
    I went to a training provider, but I also bought a few of the prep-logic books. I found them quite repetative, but I guess that's good when trying to learn something.
    I also forked out for my own copy of visual studio as I wanted to get to grips with it. The beta 2 version is available for free download from the Microsoft site. It's not the same as 2003, but hey - it's free and will allow you to get some practice in.
    It's got a built in webserver so you can test your code without mucking about with IIS. Awesome.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  3. MuddyFox

MuddyFox Bit Poster

Certifications: Certified Web Developer
    WIP: MCAD, MCSD
  4. padolife

padolife New Member

I would have loved to buy books online but Nigeria is a desolute country where Internet Marketing is not allowed, so how do you think i can get online(pdf) books from

Certifications: A+, CIsCO IT Essentials
    WIP: MCAD, MCSD